EyeSite of The Villages: Expert Eye Care and Dependable Optometrist in Oxford FL
When our eyesight begins to go, it can hamper many of our daily tasks and activities. Dr. Paul Collins, OD is a well-known and respected optometrist that Oxford, FL patients rely on to have their eye conditions properly diagnosed and treated.
Dr. Collins set up his practice in 2006 to serve patients in Oxford, FL and nearby communities, and has spent over 12 years bringing topnotch eye care treatments and services to patients of all ages. EyeSite of The Villages offers services ranging from comprehensive eye examinations to help determine your condition, to various corrective treatment options. We are passionate about eye care, taking the time and effort to learn and use the latest technology to help improve your eyesight.
Eye Care Services Offered
Come see us for:
● Full service optometry, including contact lens services, eyeglass lenses and eyewear
● Eye disease diagnosis and management, including macular degeneration, cataracts, dry eye, eye infections, and other eye diseases
● Aging-Related eye condition diagnosis and treatment
● Optical coherence tomography and ultrasonography
● LASIK consultation and treatment
● Digital retinal photography
● Glaucoma visual field testing and treatment
● Cosmetic surgery
See EyeSite of The Villages For All Your Eye Care Needs
Because each patient presents a unique set of conditions, we ensure that prior to treatment, we carefully examine your eyes for any other underlying health concerns that may affect your vision. We then take the time to answer your questions, using our expertise to determine your best course of treatment, if necessary. We also pride ourselves on inviting patients to a friendly, relaxing atmosphere, with doctors and eye care staff you can trust.
Give EyeSite of The Villages a call at (352) 674-3937 today to schedule an appointment. You can also use our online appointment request form and someone from our staff will get back to you as soon as possible to provide assistance.