Quality Eyeglasses in The Villages Community
If you are searching for quality eyeglasses in The Villages, make sure to check out the selection at EyeSite of The Villages. We are known for having the most comprehensive selection of frames, prescription eyeglasses, prescription polarized sunglasses and contact lenses in the area, sourced from sites around the world.
Our eyewear comes in a wide variety of styles and materials. And, because no frame or lens works for everyone, our friendly and knowledgable staff works diligently to assist you in finding just the right choice of frames and lenses that leaves you feeling comfortable and confident in your purchase.
With our expertise, amazing selection, quality products and our welcoming, professional environment, you are guaranteed to find the perfect choice of eyewear that meets your needs and suits your unique personality!We showcase only quality products in a range of styles to suit your unique personality. Our certified optician will identify lens options that meet your particular needs, including all purpose, driving, computer, safety, hobby, and recreational.
Prescription Eyeglasses, Polarized Sunglasses & Designer Frames
Over the years, eyeglasses have become more interesting, fashionable, and are no longer regarded as unattractive. Certain modern styles can enhance facial features and add personality to an outfit. We offer only the highest quality in ophthalmic products for you and your family.
- We Carry High Quality Essilor, Varilux, High Definition Digital, Free Form, Transitions & Crizal Anti-Reflective Lenses
- Photochromic Lenses – Indoor/Outdoor Eyeglasses Lenses That Automatically Change Color with Sunlight
- Polycarbonate, Trivex, and High-Index Lenses – Lenses that Offer lighter weight and thinner lens profile
- In addition, we carry unique and distinctive eyeglass frames from around the world for both men and women. Some of which are listed below.
Our glasses also have these additional benefits:
- Enhanced features. Eyewear technology includes polarized lenses for sunglasses, scratch resistant anti-reflective coatings, progressives, bifocals, and lighter and thinner lens.
- Improved sight. No matter if you need to wear glasses all the time, for computer use only, or night driving, you can have an affordable pair that are attractive and help improve your sight.
- Added protection. By wearing glasses daily, you can protect your eyes from dust, dirt, and the sun’s damaging UV rays. Also, UV blockers nearly eliminate the risk of cataracts.
- Ease of use. Contact lenses can be painful, annoying, rip, and are expensive. Glasses are simple to keep clean and easy to wear throughout your day.
Selecting a nice pair of glasses you enjoy wearing from an eye doctor in The Villages is a great choice.
Contact Us Today
EyeSite of The Villages proudly serves The Villages, FL and the surrounding areas of Wildwood, Oxford, Leesburg, Coleman, Bushnell, Fruitland Park, Lady Lake & Lake Panasoffkee.
When you need eye care in The Villages, trust the specialists at Eyesite of The Villages. Contact our staff today to schedule a consultation. You can also use our online request form if you choose.